- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales – 1971.
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Trinidad and Tobago – 1972
Reporting to the Partner of, what are now Ernst & Young and PWC in Trinidad.
a) Audits of Statutory Bodies and an Oil Company
Reporting as Partner in Charge:
- Production of the accounts for a Statutory Body so that the Auditor General could perform the Statutory Audit. These accounts were produced with reviews and supporting working papers.
- Orange Grove National Company Limited. Audit of the Financial Statements and the audit report to the Auditor General of Trinidad and Tobago for 4 years.
- Compilation of financial statements and reporting to the shareholders of some 125 companies which operate in Trinidad and Tobago